What's included in Mixcraft Pro Studio 6?
Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 includes a total of 55 virtual instruments and effects. In addition to the list of effects and instruments included with Mixcraft 6, with Pro Studio 6 you get the following additional virtual instruments and effects:
- Pianissimo Grand Piano* -- Sampled and modeled Steinway grand piano.
- ME80* -- Yamaha CS80 vintage analog synthesizer emulation.
- Memorymoon* -- Moog Memorymoog vintage analog synthesizer emulation.
- Acoustica 31 Band EQ -- The Acoustica 31 Band EQ gives you precise control over your frequency content. Slider range is adjustable from 6dB to 24dB, and there are lots of great-sounding presets to get you started.
- Acoustica Pro Studio Reverb -- We've taken the lush, crystal-clear reverb used in our award-winning Pianissimo grand piano and expanded it into a flexible, great-sounding reverb effect.
- Dubmaster Liquid Delay* -- Dubmaster combines tempo-synced rhythmic liquid delay with powerful LFO-driven filtering and phase effects to add atmosphere and a unique sound to your tracks.
- FAT+ -- FAT+ mixes all of the essential ingredients for truly huge sounds into one powerful plug-in, combining analog warmth, vacuum tube distortion, and tape saturation into a single effect that will make your tracks sound enormous.
- FSQ1964 Transient Vitaliser* -- This powerful mastering tools adds sweet high frequencies, analog colors, crystal and transparent transients, and boldness to any mix.
- GSXL4070 Vintage Parametric EQ -- Four bands of parametric equalization plus a high-pass filter let you emphasize the sizzle and bass in your tracks, cut out noise and mud from the mix, and dial in the perfect tone you're looking for.
- iZotope Mastering Essentials -- Mastering Essentials combines a great sounding and gorgeous parametric EQ and spectrum analyzer with a phenomenal room simulation, vacuum tube compression, limiting, and saturation.
- Mid-Side Envelope Follower+ -- An envelope follower uses the dynamics and amplitude of the incoming audio to modulate the cutoff frequency of a filter -- and the result is a funky, liquid filtering effect that responds to your musical material. The signal is split into mono (Mid) and stereo (Side) signals, and each part can be boosted or attenuated to create panoramic 3D effects.
- Mid-Side Harmonic Vitaliser -- Harmonic Vitaliser+ is a stereo enhancer with new technology for vitalizing, coloring, controlling, adjusting and widening stereo material (the Side part of a signal) as well as adding space, width and depth to mixes.
- Mid-Side Stereophase Filter+ -- Offers new, creative methods of modulating stereophonic sound. It creates special 3D modulation effects with phasing and filtering, and creates the illusion of effected sound that will fly around your head while the center (Mid) of the sound stays untouched.
- Ferox Tape Emulator -- There's something about the sound of tape -- and Ferox captures that "something." The unique sound of authentic tape hiss, saturation, and compression gives personality and classic tone to your tracks.
- TB Gate -- A good gate effect is critical for removing noise and mud from a mix. Gates remove the hiss and noise from areas of a track that have no desirable sound, such as the spaces in between vocals or guitar parts.
- TB Parametric Equalizer -- The key to a good mix is proper EQing, and this graphic parametric equalizer has a gorgeous interface, 6 color-coded bands, 6 filter types, spectrum analysis, and the ability to EQ the mono (Mid) and stereo (Side) portions of stereo material independently.
- TimeMachine Bit Crusher -- Re-create the sound of 8-bit video games, 12-bit samplers, or just trash your audio by turning it into 2-bit noise! TimeMachine simulates the effect of A/D and D/A aliasing, re-sampling, and bit reduction (both linear and mu-Law quantization).
- Twisthead VS-206 Preamp* -- Adds subtle analog warmth or fierce over driven tube grit to your tracks. This vintage tube preamp adds 1960's charm and character to vocals, guitar, drums, and more.
- XBass 4000L Bass Enhancer* -- XBass 4000L adds the warm, fat bass tone found in vintage tube circuits to your projects. XBass 4000L combines two unique algorithms to enhance the bass spectrum of your tracks, adding emphasis to the audible bass content, enriching the bass and sub-bass spectrum, and boosting the higher harmonic frequencies.
For more information, please check out the Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 product page.
*Items marked with an asterisk were included in Mixcraft Pro Studio 5.