Can I import my own graphics and put them on labels?
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker provides two ways to find images on your computer that you can add to your CD labels and inserts:
1) Click on the "Art Search" tab, enter some text that's in the file or folder names of the art you're looking for, and click the "Search" button. Thumbnails of all supported image files matching your search terms will appear in the window underneath the search button. The label maker supports jpg, bmp, png, gif, tif, wmf, pcx, and a variety of Raw image-file types.
2) Click on the "Art Browse" tab and parse through the explorer tree to see thumbnails of all the image files in any particular folder on your computer.
If you"ve found an image you want to make your background, you can do it one of these ways:
- Double-left-click on the image's thumbnail to make it the background
- Ctrl + double-click the thumbnail to make it a tiled background
- Shift + double-click the thumbnail to make it a stretched background
- Right-click on the image"s thumbnail and select one of the "Set as background" options.
If you used the stretched-background option and the image you"ve selected doesn't have the same aspect ratio as the label you're putting it on, it may appear stretched or squished.
If you've found an image you want to add to your label as a piece of clip art (rather than as the label background), just left-click on its thumbnail, drag it onto your label, and release the mouse button. The program will place the image where you dropped it. As soon as you drop it, it should be in "selected" mode, with sizing bars and a toolbar. You can click on the image's sizing bars to resize the image; you can click on the image's title bar or the image itself to move it. You can also right-click on the image to pop up a menu with a variety of editing options.
You can also drag image files from Windows Explorer and drop them onto your label.
More about Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker
Download Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker