How Do I Import Track information Into Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker
You'll need to run the label maker from Spin It Again. There are a few ways to do it.
- If you your CD burner supports reading and writing of CD-Text, you can use the label maker to read the CD directly.
- If you are still running Spin It Again, make sure to enter in the correct track info on the title "Name Your Recording!" and then click "Next". Click "Print a CD Label..." and it will launch the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker with your track information.
- If you have already made a recording and did not let the software delete the recording, you have an option of reloading it.
- Run Spin It Again
- Click "Load A Sound File"
- Find "My Documents"
- You"ll find "My Recordings" under "My Documents"
- Locate the recording that you are interested in creating a label for.
- On the "Preview & Edit" screen, click "Next"
- On the "Name Your Recording!" screen, make sure that the track information is there, otherwise, type it in. Click "Next"
- Click "Print a CD Label..." and it will launch the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker with your track information.